Fascial Stretch Therapy (FST) is an assisted manual stretch therapy technique that “The Stretch Lady” Ann Frederick created in 1995, that was further developed together with Chris Frederick, PT into a unique system performed with the client comfortably secured to a table. FST focuses on elongating, re-aligning and balancing the connective tissues of the body. The rapid and pain-free results of FST occur within one session. Not only will it improve your flexibility but also your strength, balance, coordination, body awareness and posture.
The health and function of all your joints & muscles are a direct result of the condition of your fascia. Healthy circulation in your muscles, joints, arteries, veins, brain & spinal cord is largely dependent on optimal flexibility of your fascia. There is NO medication that can improve your fascia. There is NO supplement that can optimize your fascia. Exercise alone does not optimally balance, align and improve your fascia.
We bet you didn’t know...
47% of your flexibility is locked up in your joints
42% of your flexibility potential is in your fascia
Benefits of FST:
- Enhances the body’s ability to heal & improves recovery rate
- Improves sleep
- Increases weight loss
- Improves balance
- Decreases pain and allows you to enjoy a life of quality
- Restoration of normal joint space is anti-aging at its best – gain youthful movement without pain and feel young again!
- Eliminates trigger points
- Improves muscle activation & relaxation
- Improves flexibility on the first session & becomes cumulative with multiple sessions
- Teaches you how to maintain optimal fascial flexibility after identifying & eliminating the problems
- Improves posture & functional ability to do what you couldn’t do before
- Improves sports performance
- Reduces injuries so you can get on with your goals in fitness, recreation & life